Professional aldehyde removal, we pay for health!
Formaldehyde can be said to be a harmful gas in the family's living environment. Overdose of formaldehyde is a problem that many families are very headaches. What are the damages of formaldehyde overspending? The over-support of formaldehyde is mainly the excess of formaldehyde contained in furniture, paint, etc. What should I do with formaldehyde over-spending? What methods can remove formaldehyde?
To sum up, there are three serious damages to formaldehyde overdose:
1. Sensitization: Direct exposure to formaldehyde can cause allergic dermatitis, pigmentation, necrosis, and bronchial asthma can be induced when inhaling high concentrations of formaldehyde.
2. Affecting effect: The primary damage of formaldehyde is the effect on the skin and mucous membranes. Formaldehyde is a protoplasmic toxic substance, which can bind to proteins and cause severe respiratory effects and edema, eye effects and headache when inhaled at high concentrations.
3. Sudden changes: High concentrations of formaldehyde are still a genotoxic substance. Experimental animals can cause nasopharyngeal tumors when inhaled at high concentrations in the laboratory.
How can I know the excess of formaldehyde? In general, the size of formaldehyde detection data in indoor air is related to the following elements:
2. Indoor relative humidity
3. Under high temperature and high humidity conditions, the intensity of the emission will be aggravated.
The actual test data clarify that under certain conditions, the concentration of formaldehyde in the air in the living room environment can be aggregated above the allowable level of the specification, and the release period is relatively long, generally 3-15 years.
At present, formaldehyde in urban and rural households in China comes from four aspects:
First, artificial panels such as plywood, blockboard, medium density fiberboard and particleboard used for interior decoration. Because formaldehyde has strong adhesiveness and also has the function of strengthening the hardness and anti-insect and anti-corrosion of the board, the adhesive used in the production of the artificial board is urea-formaldehyde resin which is the main component of formaldehyde;
The second is furniture made of wood-based panels. A comparative test conducted by a consumer association in a city showed that among the 60 sets of medium-density furniture samples extracted, 29 sets of formaldehyde exceeded the relevant specifications of China, and the over-expenditure rate was as high as 48.23%;
The third is other types of decorative materials containing formaldehyde, such as white latex, foam, paint and paint. Experts have pointed out that latex adhesives are widely used in wood decoration and wall treatment in decorative decoration, especially formaldehyde in latex sealed on the wall is difficult to remove;
The fourth is interior decorative textiles, including bedding, wall coverings, wallpaper, chemical fiber carpets, curtains and fabric furniture. In the textile production, in order to increase the anti-wrinkle function, waterproof function, fire prevention function, often add some formaldehyde-containing additives.
How to prevent formaldehyde on the decoration
Decoration and decoration: In design, we must fully consider the carrying capacity and ventilation of the indoor space; try to use non-toxic, less toxic, non-polluting and less polluting construction techniques. For example, the slash at the artificial board should be coated with paint to make it full. Curing, avoiding the emission of formaldehyde in the board; strictly selecting the qualified interior decoration materials according to China's specifications, and now China has formulated ten kinds of mandatory regulations for the quantification of harmful substances in interior decoration and decoration materials.
How to prevent formaldehyde on furniture
Buy furniture: buy furniture that meets China's specifications, ask for "Clarification of Furniture Use" to see if it indicates the content of formaldehyde. Pay attention to the materials used in furniture. It is recommended to use wood-based materials to seal the furniture with a high degree of sealing. Newly bought furniture should not be rushed into the living room. It is conditional for the harmful gases in the furniture to be released for a while and then used; the newly bought artificial wood panels are made. When using the wardrobe, try not to put underwear, pajamas and children's clothing inside. If the furniture made by buying or using the large core board is found to have an effect on the smell and spicy eyes, it is found that family members, especially children, often have skin allergies. Symptoms such as restlessness, poor diet, and repeated coughs should be considered as a cause of formaldehyde, and effective treatment should be taken quickly.
- Office is important for removing formaldehyde
- How to choose formaldehyde treatment in Beijing
- What's the best way to smell a new house?
- Do you know the harm and treatment of formaldehyde?
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment tells you the dangers of formaldehyde
- Method for removing formaldehyde
- Is the formaldehyde detector on the internet reliable?
- School is essential for formaldehyde
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment method prevention means
- Principle of formaldehyde removal in Photocatalyst
- Five Mistakes in Formaldehyde Testing
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment teaches you how to pay attention to formaldehyde exceeding the standard
- Beijing professional in addition to formaldehyde tells you which furniture materials are the source of formaldehyde
- An effective method for removing formaldehyde from Beijing